Thursday, January 21, 2010


This is a tile I made when I made my last concentration piece (a grid of tiles on a board), the reason this one was not included is I unloaded my kiln at night and missed this one. I found it later when walking by. I really like how it turned out but it doesnt really fit with the rest of the tiles I used. For some reason it got washed out when I took a picture of it, the grayish side in the picture is more black in real life. I'll probably end up incorporating this into another piece.

I have three more concentration pieces in the works, the dinosaur teapot that you've probably seen in the studio and also two more bottles from the same pattern that I made my first bottle from. I made three little teapot forms like I mentioned in the last post but none of them really looked right to me so they didn't survive. I think I will give them another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment