Friday, January 15, 2010

I have consecutively forgotten about my blog. Shame on me. And this post wont be super exciting. I plan to really crank out some work tomorrow. I really like how my dinosaur tea pot is turning out. I plan to make some more "tea pots", the next one will be like one I saw at the gallery at the Contemporary Craft Museum. I also plan on making some more bottles like the one that broke at PNCA. I still have the template I used to cut the slabs out for the last one so I'm going to try to make some more off them. They should be similar but noticeably vary even thought they will be made from the same pattern. Also they will be fairly easy to crank out because of their simple construction.

I should be getting my new camera in the mail pretty soon, it actually came today but I didn't get end up getting it (longish story) so hopefully I will be posting some super kick ass pictures soon.

Part III: Congratulations to everyone at scholastic, Lakeridge was probably the highest awarded school there so awesome job guys.

Cant you tell I'm writing my English essay right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment